As an opinionated person, I like opinionated people. I find it refreshing when someone speak their mind on a given subject, be it religion, homosexuality, politics or whatever. Maybe it’s the fact that I think people like this are usually more trustworthy. As long as you can convey your opinions without anger or physical confrontation, you are alright in my books. Even though many a fight has been caused by differing opinions, the audacity and balls it takes to share your take is commendable. Here’s an example with actor Kirk Cameron wading into deep and murky waters to hold steadfast to his beliefs. Good for you, big guy!
Note that we may bash the guy from stating his opinion but what right do we have to do so? What makes us right and him wrong or vice versa?
- VIDEO: Kirk Cameron saying, “homosexuality is unnatural” (haleybehre.wordpress.com)
- Kirk Cameron Calls Homosexuality ‘Unnatural’ and ‘Destructive’ on CNN, Twitter Responds (ibtimes.com)
- Kirk Cameron Spews Homophobia And Bigotry On Piers Morgan Tonight (perezhilton.com)
- Kirk Cameron Says Homosexuality Is Detrimental And Destructive To Society (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Actor Kirk Cameron: Homosexuality is ‘Unnatural’ and ‘Destructive’ (pastorfisher.wordpress.com)
- Kirk Cameron ‘Homosexuality is detrimental’ (bazaardaily.com)
- GLAAD Condemns Homophobic Comments Made By Kirk Cameron (lezgetreal.com)
- Kirk Cameron Says Homosexuality Is ‘Unnatural… Ultimately Destructive’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Kook Cameron On Homosexuality (biblioblography.blogspot.com)
- GLAAD Goes After Kirk Cameron Over Homosexual Comments (inquisitr.com)
- Kirk Cameron says homosexuality is detrimental (pinkbananaworld.com)