Black Friday at Walmart
Why is it that Walmart is the usual suspect whenever something bad or newsworthy happens on Black Friday? Well not to disappoint, there they were making headlines again when a shopper allegedly pepper sprayed other shoppers in her bid to get to get her pepper-smelling paws on a marked down xbox.
I am really not sure what went through her mind when she picked up her pepper spray to bring to take to the store that morning. Did she think that she would get away with it? Like no one would complain over a little thing like burning eyes?
The poor woman is now left with no xbox and possibly facing a fine that would make her Friday truly a black one.
- Black Friday Shopper Uses Pepper Spray At Walmart (wirk.radio.com)
- Happy Black And Blue Friday! (dlisted.com)
- Walmart Pepper-Spray Shopper Turns Herself In [Video] (gawker.com)
- You don’t need to get pepper sprayed for these Walmart ‘Cyber Monday’ deals (joystiq.com)
- Black and Blue Friday: Shootings and Pepper Spray Send Shoppers into a Frenzy (newsfeed.time.com)